10. 06. 2013.

[eng/cro] Sinful Colors nail enamel in shade 1106 Cinderella - swatches

Čitajte na hrvatskom OVDJE!

Hello!

In this post I'll show you one polish that is popular, I think. That polish is Cinderella by Sinful Colors.


This is my very first blue polish, so you can see that I'm not into blue shades that much, but I'm opening to them :D. So, although I'm not a fan of blue polishes, especially light blue or sky blue, I couldn't left this polish in the store. This polish is so beautiful to watch in the bottle. It has rosy and golden glitter that look to me like that is a duo chrome glitter. But I had a problems with this beautiful Cinderella's dress and you'll see it on swatches.



Swatches
(all pictures are taken at daylight)

First I want to show you how it looks like in one, two and three coats on my nails.


And now, three coats on all nails.


You can see how it looks uneven. It was hard to apply it evenly.

Although I really like this shade, I'm not a big fan of how it looks like on my skin tone. I look like piggy, the pink one of course :D.


We don't have Sinful Colors in Croatia and I bought mine in Trieste (Italy) in Upim store for 2,90 € (the full price was 3,70 € (about 4,90 $)).

Thank you for stopping by!

2 komentara:

  1. Lak je predivan, imam ga i ja :) Bio bi još bolji da je manje proziran.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Da, baš je rijedak, ali je divan (iako mi se ne sviđa kako mi stoji). Volim ga gledati :D

      Izbriši

Popular posts