02. 07. 2013.

[eng/cro] My nail polish collection

Čitajte na hrvatskom OVDJE! + mali chat o lakovima

Hello!

I wanted to show you my current nail polish collection. It's not big, but I love my polishes. And I'm working on growing my collection. That's so hard! Not :D.



Here is my stash list, so you can see if you want. I update it when I get something new.

On picture below are Flormar polishes. Flormar is still my favorite polish brand. It has great balance between quality and price. The favorite one from this eight is that dark red in the middle. I adore that polish. The least favorite is that orange one because it is very transparent.


From left to right: 
Supershine - 10 - 14 - 22 - 25
Supermatte - M109 -  M128
Nail enamel - 344
Super Neon Colors - N004


Gabrini and Rapsodi

Gabrini and Rapsodi are Turkish brand (Flormar too). They are pretty similar. Very good cheap polishes and I like them very much, but I must say that I'm not a big fan of their smell. But what you can do :).


From left to right:
Gabrini Elegant - 330 - 339 - 367
Gabrini Matte Nails - 399
Rapsodi Pacific - 02 - 24
Rapsodi Multivitamin - 350


Orkide and Golden Rose

And more Turkish polishes, Orkide and Golden Rose. I like Golden Rose polishes. These six here are just the start. I plan to buy more.


From left to right:
Orkide Olivia glitter - 605 - 631
Golden Rose Charming Classics - 07 -58
Golden Rose Care+Strong - 224
Golden Rose Paris - 89 - 122
Golden Rose Rich Color - 27


Opi, Sinful Colors and Avon

Opi and Sinful Colors are the new ones and Avon polishes are pretty old. You can see that old bottles (which I hate btw :D).


From left to right:
Opi - Can You Tapas This?
Sinful Colors - 1106 Cinderella - 395 Folly
Avon nailwear - Romance
Avon Speed-Dry - Feisty
Avon Color Trend - Suede


Catrice and Essence

Some polishes from the drugstore. Catrice has beautiful shades of polishes and I plan to buy more.


From left to right:
Catrice Revoltaire LE - C01 Innocent Toxin
Catrice Ultimate - 820 Pimp My Shrimp
Essence Colour&Go - 16 Sexy in Black
Essence - 02 Snow White
Essence Season of Extremes - 03 Pimp My Bright
Essence Special Effect Topper - 12 Holo Topping, Please!


Quori, BenBelle, For You, Atelier, S-he, Collistar

And now some random polishes. They are pretty old except the Collistar one. I adore that polish.

 
From left to right:
Quori - N/A
BenBelle - 18
For You - N/A
Atelier - 476
S-he Stylezone - 303
Collistar - 36 Nero


And some non-polish stuff :)



Orkide Fast Dry Top Coat
Gabrini Elegant 300
Eveline 8in1 intensive nail conditioner
Avon strong results

 

Essence express dry dops 

That is it! I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for stopping by :))

Broj komentara: 9:

  1. Looks like you have a good selection of colours!

    xo, alison*elle

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks :D I need some blue, green and orange polishes :)

      Izbriši
  2. Awesome collection! The Olivia polishes look gorgeous.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you! :)) Oh, they look very nice, but I'm not a big fan of them. The brush is strange, but you can use it.

      Izbriši
  3. Zgodna kolekcija :) Vrlo brzo će narasti, uvjerena sam u to ;)
    Nego, kakve su ti kapljice za brzo sušenje? Jesu ičemu ili ničemu? ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hoće :D. Popunila sam prostor u kojem su stajali. Činilo se da ih je puno kad nove nemaš gdje staviti. Onda sam oslobodila ostatak ladice i sad imam prostora kao u priči te mi izgleda kao da ih imam malo jer je napol prazna, lol.
      Kapi su dobre, ovisi o laku. Isprobala sam na deset različitih s dva sloja nekih sat i po prije spavanja i dva su zakazala, ako se ne varam - što je super! Nisam ih štedila ni pazila, gurala sam ruke pod kosu i tako. Kosa mi obično sve upropasti jer volim gurati ruke pod glavu, a imam kosu oštru poput žice.

      Izbriši

Popular posts