03. 04. 2013.

[eng] Catrice Ultimate Nail Laquer - 820 Pimp My Shrimp


Hello!

In this post I'll present one beautiful spring/summer nail polish: Catrice - 820 Pimp My Shrimp. More than this beautiful color I like it's cool name :D.

It was quite fun to photograph this polish and I hope you'll enjoy my pictures or just some of them :D.


Catrice Ultimate Nail Laquer
820 Pimp My Shrimp



It was nice day at the beach for me and my shrimp :).


I love this photo :D.


And now some serious business!
On pictures below you can see how it looks on my nails: first how it looks with one, two and three coats photographed on daylight.

daylight

Here are three coats also on daylight but out of the sunlight.

daylight

On next two pictures you can see nail polish on sunlight.

sunlight
sunlight

And on next two pictures you can see how it looks on artificial light with flash.

artificial light/flash

artificial light/flash

Three coats look a bit thick for my taste, so I'll be probably wearing two coats. Polish dries fast. Brush is short, thick and flat and it is easy to apply, but polish has a tendency to become transparent at some places with applying multiple coats if you're not carefull.
How many days you can wear it I can't tell you becouse I did't test it properly.

Price and amount of polish: about 3,50$ in Croatia for 10 ml of product, 0,33 fl.oz.
Made in Luxembourg.

For the end, look this cool orange polish! I'm kidding :D. It is same polish but my camera shows it orange on artificial light without flash. But I like this orange and I think I want a polish like this one.


Pimp My Shrimp is the only Catrice nail polish I have, and I definitely want to try more.

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment. Say anything! :))

Broj komentara: 6:

  1. Stvarno je jako sličan kao Meet me at coral island,skoro su isti ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. U Kozmu su imali baš čudna svjetla, pa su mi jedan do drugog izgledali dosta različito o.O. Ovaj mi je ispao ljepši kad sam izašla s njim van nakon kupnje, a uzela sam ga jer sam vidjela swatcheve prije. Baš su poubijali boje lakova s očajnim svjetlom...

      Izbriši
  2. gorgeous polish <3
    will you please me send me an email with regard to the guest post? :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You have email! :D

      Yes, it is. I like this shade very much :))

      Izbriši
  3. Great shade! I love the idea for first pictures - nails with 1, 2 and 3 coats :)

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala :))) Mislila sam da se bolje vidi kad je nokat do nokta s različitim slojevima nego kad je sloj po sloj u zasebnim, a ima i manje slika na kraju :D

      Izbriši

Popular posts